Weekly 2 hours – procedure:
1) Toilet cleaning:
– put toilet cleaner / anti-lime in the wc and let it stay for at least 30 Minutes
2) Vacuum cleaning:
– vacuum clean all floors – entrance, toilets, wardroberoom, kitchen + living room including under and behind sofas.
3) Wash of vertical and horizontal surfaces:
– use 1 dl. ‘multi-cleaning’ for a bottle of water
– wash tables in kitchen + living room
– wash doors in the kitchen, including doors on fridge
– wash wc and wc board
– wash sinks and watertaps in entrance and kitchen.
– polish the mirrors in the entrance with glass cleaner.
– if there is hard dirt on the glass ceramic stove, use the scraper. Hereafter put glassceramic cleaner on, let it dry, and polish with dry towell or napkin
– use 1 dl. ‘multi-cleaner’ in the blue bucket + the mop
– mop the floors in kitchen-living room + the toilets.
7) Remove and change:
– remove waste bags in kitchen and entrance
– remove too old food from the fridge
– put up clean towels and tea towells and dishcloths (from the little washroom)
– put all the dirty clothes in the club’s white laundry basket in the wardroberoom
– put one toilet paper + 1 extra toilet paper in each toilet room
– put soap in the soap automats (key is hanging in the wardroberoom)
– put paper napkins in the napkin boxes (key is hanging in the wardroberoom)
8) Check our supplies:
– do we have dishwasher tabs, dishwasher salt and dishwasher rinse aid?
– do we have glass ceramic cleaner for the stove?
– do we have glass cleaner for the mirror?
All this we buy ourselves – please buy it and give the receipt to the treasurer.
In the little washroom:
– do we have enough supply of toilet paper?
– do we have enough supply of paper napkins?
– do we have toilet cleaner / decalcification?
– do we have multi cleaner for floors and surfaces?
– do we have cleaning bags for the vacuum cleaner?
– do we have waste bags for the kitchen?
All this we ask for in Ishøj Idrætscenter og transport it ourselves to the club house.
Thank you for today!
Occasionally more detailed cleaning:
– Wash and dry the Club’s laundry from the basket in the wardroberoom and put it in place in the little washroom
– Wash of lamps and furniture and TV
– Wash above and inside cabinets and drawers
– Wash inside fridge
– Wash oven and oven plates
– Cleaning behind washing machines and tumble dryers
– Decalcification of coffee machines
– Decalcification of dish washer
– Barbecue and other outdoor equipment.
Users’ cleaning rota 2015-16: